These have become my favorite breakfast and a very useful portable for cycling wrapped in Skratch Labs Paper and shoved in your Jersey pocket. For Breakfast I gulp down one of these and put another one on a whole wheat English Muffin! Quick, easy, nutritious and filling. You can refrigerate them in a container for three days. 30 Seconds in the microwave and they’re ready to go.
You will Need..
- 3 Large Eggs
- 9 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Dozen Cremini Mushrooms, diced small
- 3/4 cup pepper jack cheese.
To Make You Will..
- Dice Up the Mushrooms.
2. Separate and beat the eggs
3. Divide the eggs into 12 small muffin wells in a muffin pan
4. Spread the cheese and mushrooms evenly across the pan.
5. Set your oven and preheat to this temperature.
6. Set your timer for this and put them in the center of the oven.
7. Enjoy the end result on their own or between an english muffin (with a little mayonnaise)