What a fantastic day. The kids hit snowboard school and we hit ski school. We all had great fun and make progress! The high temp was only 14F and the wind was 25mph. COLD!
Things that really worked:
- The JFBB ski school and snow monster school.
- Our merino wool base layers
- Getting ski equipment in the off-season
- Good helmets
- Knowing what to expect before you get there
Things that didn’t work:
- Neck gators – total waste of money and time
- Our gloves – go with mittens and have inners (liners)